Setting up iface 702 :
- Attendance system
- Face recognition
- Finger print recognition …
Following are the Steps for setting Ruby on Rails on windows 10 :
- Goto http://railsinstaller.org/en
- Download Installer for windows, at the moment its Ruby 2.2 installer
- Install and select github option in installer.
- If there is error in terminal after installation (in messages)
- update git from git-scm.com
- overright folder C:/RailsInstaller/Git *while installing git-scm
- Check the Option while installing “select :Use Git From The Windows Command prompt” Continue reading Steps for Ruby on rails installation on windows 10 [64 bit]
Assignment # 3
Create a before and after image using a stamp tool and post on the social media.
Assignment # 4
Use Text Tool and add some word to any image and post to social media.