Course: Design and Freelancing Fundamentals ( how to earn online )
Instructor: Adnan Shahid
Universal Principles of Design
visual communication through the use of text, images, symbols, and artwork.
Design Core elements
• Color meaning
• How colors effect your Brain
• Color wheel
• Warm and cold colors
• Primary, Secondary, and Tertiary Colors
• Color Harmonies and Rules
• The Anatomy of color Swatches
• Access the color
• RGB, CMYK, Spot color
• Practical Application
Layout and Composition
• Composition Principles
• Life and death
• Typefaces and Fonts
• Classification of typefaces
• Display type and text type
• Legibility and Readability
• Pica, Points, and inch
• Best practices of using Typefaces
• 5 step proocess
• Learning from the pros
– Conferences and lectures – Documentaries – Magazine and web articles Be sure to get away from your desk and explore new vistas with your eyes wide open!
Types of Design
• Animations and Illustrations
• Folders and Media Kits
• Letterhead Systems
– Letterheads – Envelopes – Business cards – Mailing labels • Logos
• Promotional Pieces
– Announcements – Holiday cards – Printed swag – 3-dimensional Promotions – Email blasts • Publications
– Books and magazines both print and digital – Annual Reports • Signage
• Websites and apps
• After effects
• Concept Board
• Creative Brief
• Online Earning Methods
• Payment Flow
• Tips and general method used by the scammers
• Tips and Tricks
MID: Professionally designed CV and Resume
Final: 30 sec Video.
– Personal Introduction video regarding skills you posses.
– Can use even Mobiles to capture video. ( Good lighting helps as described in class )
– Keep the composition of environment in mind.
– Story Board and Script will help for the video.
– Examples has been shown in class and posted in the lectures too.
In short make video to convince someone to hire you without being physically there.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.